SaltCycle-Kestrel Wellness started in 2011 when a small group of bike enthusiasts decided to take up road racing. Since then we have grown into one of the most notable community-focused cycling teams in Utah.
The mission of SaltCycle-Kestrel Wellness is to foster an environment where bicyclists of all experience and ability levels can learn the skills necessary to race bikes competitively. All of our members are active in other community-based pursuits like volunteering at the Bicycle Collective, teaching classes and clinics, leading group rides, and volunteering on City and County committees related to bicycling, planning, and sustainability. We believe in continuing to build the sense of community, camaraderie, and friendship that bicycles build in our communities and state.
WHO WE ARE
- Team SaltCycle is now SaltCycle-Kestrel Wellness! November 4, 2017
- Team SaltCycle + Snēk Cycling September 29, 2017
- Wednesday Night Cyclocross Clinics August 16, 2017
- “A Day at the Races” Saturday, May 27 at Sugar House Park May 25, 2017
- How Bear Lake Classic Road Race & Circuit Was Ridden May 20, 2017